Sid Bildfell Business Education Bursary
The Sid Bildfell Business Education Bursary provides $5,000 to a business student studying administration, commerce or finance in
the province of Saskatchewan.
Sid Bildfell was the CEO at SaskCentral. He was a strong leader and
believed in the importance of education and lifelong learning. This bursary was
established to recognize Sid's 41 years of contribution, leadership and vision
to SaskCentral, Saskatchewan credit unions and the co-operative system
To apply for this bursary, applicants must meet the following criteria
- Resident of Saskatchewan.
- Business student studying administration, commerce or finance at a post
secondary institution in Saskatchewan.
- Involvement in a co-operative organization.
- Demonstrate a financial need
Applicants must submit the following documentation by May 31,
- Completed application form (available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Confirmation of full-time enrollment at a university, community college or Saskatchewan Polytechnic. A letter or email indicating you are enrolled in classes for September of
the current year is recommended.
- Confirmation of involvement in a co-operative organization. A letter or
email from the co-operative is recommended. Please do not send a photocopy of
your credit union Member Card.
- Letter of reference. To enhance your success, ensure that the letter is
current and is from an employer, educator or professional.
- 500 word essay OR a 2 minute video (.wmv, .mov or.avi format) that answers
the following question: What does it mean to you to be a member of a
Application form available by emailing Raymore Marketing email@example.com
Applications and supporting documentation can be submitted by email to SaskCentral Marketing
and Communications or by mail to
Marketing and Communications
2055 Albert Street
SK S4P 3G