Potential Canada Post Strike
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2018
This communication is to help provide you of what to expect with regards to your Collabria credit cards should the Canada Post strike occur. More information will be provided in the eventuality that the strike does occur.
- Cardholders are expected to continue to make payments by the due date during any postal disruption
- Cardholders can continue to make payments through online banking or in person at the credit union
- Balances, payment amount/minimum payment and due dates are available through:
- MyCardInfo at https://raymorecreditunion.mycardinfo.com/
- Card Services at 1-855-341-4643
- Electronic statements are available through MyCardInfo
- New cards, replacement cards, statements and letters sent by mail may experience delays
- No direct communication/notice will be sent to individual members, however, should there be a postal strike, Collabria will post an alert on MyCardInfo
- Card Services (member Contact Center) will be ready to respond to member inquiries regarding the strike
Any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or call 306-746-2160.
Back to What's New