Resources to help Canadians develop the skills, capacity, and behaviours that lead to financial resilience
Managing your Money - Make change that counts!
This year, Financial Literacy Month will focus on the renewed National Financial Literacy Strategy and the importance of building financial resilience in challenging times and a digital economy.
- Managing savings - save money for the future
- Managing expenses - keep track of your expenses
- Managing debt - take control of your debt
- Building your knowledge at the right time - life events and your money
- Navigating the financial marketplace - learn about digital products & services, and access financial tools
The Budget Planner
The Budget Planner helps you create a customized budget in 3 simple steps. Gather information regarding your income and expenses and get started! If you don’t have all your information, you can always save and continue later.
It's a Money Thing
It’s a Money Thing is a full library of effective financial education content designed to engage and teach youth everything there is to know about money.
Raymore Credit Union is proud to offer this awesome series of financial educational lesson plans & videos designed to help youth learn about money!
7 Lesson Plans (45 minutes) include:
- Engaging 45 minute learning session
- Clearly defined learning objectives
- Step-by-step instructions for preparing & teaching the lesson
- Quizzes & answer keys (for the parents help!)