If you consider yourself young, then planning for retirement may not be your biggest priority right now. However, it’s always a smart decision to start preparing for your future, sooner rather than later. Putting away money for your RRSP can be difficult, especially if you’re dealing with household bills, credit card payments, and maybe a little bit of procrastination. If you fear you will not be able to contribute to your RRSP this coming year, then there is one other option: you can borrow money in order to keep contributing to your RRSP.
- variable and fixed rates as low as prime
- flexible terms up to 10 years - known as our 'Take 10 Loan'
- flexible repayment options
- optional life & disability insurance protection
- smart way to maximize your contribution room
- help you take advantage of unused carry-forward amounts
To find out more about our RRSP loans and which one best fits your lifestyle, contact one of our Investment Specialists today!