We’re looking for an energetic retail lender that is savvy in agricultural, commercial and consumer lending to join our team! This position provides lending service to both of our Raymore and Dysart branches, as well as the surrounding area.
At Raymore Credit Union, we think differently. As a financial co-operative, we’re guided and inspired by principles that aim to advance the well-being of our members and communities. We’re motivated to do more for them by deepening relationships and delivering a remarkable experience – and we count on our talented employees to get us there! We offer a stunning benefit and pension package, including rewards, work-life balance, and endless opportunities for our employees to be involved in our local communities. You’ll share our core value of putting people before profits and guided by our vision of building a stronger community. You’ll be part of a collaborative team sharing your commitment, energy, and passion for delivering exceptional member experiences.
How you’ll spend your time
- Building long-term relationships through conversations with our agriculture and commercial members to understand their goals and concerns while working alongside them to improve their financial well-being
- Delivering an exceptional member experience by providing top-notch business and financial advice, whether it be in branch or travelling to member locations – don’t worry we have a vehicle to get you there!
- Helping members by utilizing both wealth and retail solutions for unique and complex financial needs, while thriving in a goal-oriented environment
- Proactively promoting our products and services to meet/exceed our member expectations, ensuring compliance and member follow-up
- On you… learning and spending time on personal and career development!
Who we’re looking for
- Experience in consumer lending, 5 years+
- Preference for applicants with agriculture and commercial lending background
- Related post-secondary education (ex. Business Diploma); CUIC credentials an asset
- Personable communication skills paired with excellent organizational & time management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite including Excel
- An understanding of compliance with lending requirements, rules and regulations
What you get in return
- Life-work balance
- Spectacular benefits package including health and dental coverage, life insurance, etc.
- One of the best pension plans around – contributions matched at 8%
- Variable compensation that rewards you for your personal outstanding performance
- Ongoing career and personal development
- Meaningful work that really makes a difference in our members’ lives
- An organization that really treats you like family
- A birthday cake on your birthday J
To be a part of our RCU team we’re looking for someone that carries our values:
- Caring & Integrity – provides help to others and is respectful regardless of differences
- Co-operation – works together and willing to put others’ needs first when necessary
- Leadership – encourage innovation and empowers others to be their best!
- Commitment – no job is too big or too small – reliable, dependable, and dedicated
- Prosperity – always encouraging and working towards greater success
- Communicating – clearly, honestly, and with positive intent
- Flexible – travel to meet with members or ready for a quick convo at the ball field or the rink!
We encourage you to apply now by sending your resume to Ellen Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to get your application in - we can’t wait for you to join us!
This opportunity will remain open until filled.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.