Member Service Representative
Dysart Branch – Casual Position
At Raymore Credit Union, we think differently. As a financial co-operative, we’re guided and inspired by principles that aim to advance the well-being of our members and communities. We’re motivated to do more for them by deepening relationships and delivering a remarkable experience. As we undergo a positive transformation and work to build a stronger credit union, we count on our exceptional employees and their talent to get us there. We offer impressive benefits, work-life balance and endless opportunities for you to be engaged and inspired at work and in your community. You’ll share our core value of putting people before profits and be guided by our vision of building a stronger community for everyone, every day. Our work environment is collaborative, progressive and rewarding. You’ll be part of a team who shares your commitment, energy and passion for delivering the most exceptional member experience. We can’t wait for you to join the better banking movement!
We’re looking for a casual Member Service Representative to join us at our Dysart branch. This position is part of our Retail team, which provides member service to both our Raymore and Dysart branches, but mainly the Dysart location!
How you’ll spend your time
- Actively helping members with their everyday banking needs
- Building relationships with members to understand their goals; while always being on the lookout for new opportunities or solutions to improve their financial well-being
- Delivering exceptional member experience while thriving in a goal-oriented environment
- Providing cash management services, as well as demonstrating your knowledge of technology by educating members about online banking and our mobile services
- On you… learning and spending time on personal development!
Who we’re looking for
We want you to be a part of our RCU team! We’re looking for someone that values:
- Caring & Integrity – provides help to others and is respectful regardless of differences
- Co-operation – works together to meet our values, and willing to put others’ needs ahead of their own when required
- Leadership – encourage innovation and empowers others to be their best!
- Commitment – no job is too big or too small – be reliable, dependable, and dedicated
- Prosperity – always encouraging and working towards greater success
- Communicating – clearly, honestly, and with positive intent
What you get in return
- Life-work balance and rewards
- Spectacular package of benefits that will be sure to knock your socks off
- Meaningful work that really makes a difference in our members’ lives
- Personal development opportunities
- An organization that really treats you like family
- A birthday cake on your birthday J
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to Ellen Phillips at email@example.com.
Be sure to get your application in as this opportunity is only available until filled.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.